Many urgent care clinics today are choosing to add additional service lines to increase profitability. One of the best performing add-ons over the last few years has been occupational medicine (OccMed). This guide will help you decide what's right for you, offer tips for starting and positioning OccMed to new and existing customers, and provide helpful information to support your expansions into this profitable service line.
In this free eBook, we cover:
- What is OccMed and Should I Add It to My Urgent Care?
- Selling OccMed to Prospective Employers
- Making OccMed Work at Your Urgent Care
- The Care and Feeding of Your OccMed Program
- BONUS CHAPTER: Data and Statistics
Author Patrice Pash, Director of Consulting Services, offers unique insights in this resource. Fill out the form to download your free eBook.