Urgent care is no longer a passing trend or the new kid on the block. It’s officially grown up. It’s lost its gangly awkwardness, blemishes, and insecurities. It’s now confident, competitive, and wants to make a difference in the world of healthcare.
As the industry evolves, many urgent cares are discovering who they really are. The EMR/PM that once fit them so well now feels a little too tight. And with some experience under their belts, they’re ready to step out of their comfort zone to discover the next best step.
To make this happen, it could be time to switch EMRs and work with a new technology partner that can offer a suite of software and services that reflect where they’re going, not where they’ve been.
We know change is hard. Providers worry about the growing pains that come with change, like lost productivity, interrupted revenue, and training staff on a whole new way of doing things.
That’s why we’ve developed a series of resources to help urgent cares move forward with quarterly Switch Survival Toolkits you’re going to love. The first is available now!
The Switch Survival Toolkit – Part 1: Discovery includes four helpful, downloadable, resources to help you decide if it’s time to make a switch.
- Software Assessment | How Painful is Your EMR? – Answer 10 easy yes or no questions to determine the amount of pain caused by your current EMR, and if you need to find a new EMR to take that pain away.
- Staff Survey | How Effective is Your EMR? – Your staff has hands-on experience with your EMR/PM every day. Learn the pros and cons for your current solution and evaluate its overall effectiveness with this simple staff survey.
- 50 Questions | for Prospective EMR Vendors – When it’s time to narrow down your list of prospective EMR vendors, use these questions about the company, software, training and support, and implementation to make sure you cover all the bases.
- How to | Convince Your Boss You Need a New EMR – Sometimes it’s tough to justify your clinic’s need for new technology solutions. This how-to guide will help you convince your boss that it’s time for a change.
This toolkit can help any size clinic discover whether or not their current solution is working for them—or against them—but it’s just the beginning.
Look for more interactive and effective resources from DocuTAP each quarter.
- Switch Survival Kit – Part 2: Evaluation
- Switch Survival Kit – Part 3: Decision
- Switch Survival Kit – Part 4: Launch
At DocuTAP, we’re all about helping you make a difference in the world of healthcare. Check out our FearLess Switch Survival Toolkits every quarter for more resources to use and share. We just want to help you fear less.