This Complete EHR is 2014 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
DocuTAP’s Version 5.1 was certified as a Complete EHR Ambulatory on May 30, 2014. The ONC Certification ID number is 05302014‐2109‐5. DocuTAP software meets the following certification criteria for modules tested: 170.314(a)(1‐15); 170.314(b)(1‐5, 7); 170.314(c)(1‐3);170.314(d)(1‐9); 170.314(e)(1‐3); 170.314(f)(1‐3); 170.314(g)(2‐4) and the following Clinical Quality Measures: CMS068v3; CMS069v2; CMS117v2; CMS125v2; CMS126v2; CMS127v2; CMS138v2; CMS146v2; CMS147v2; CMS154v2; CMS155v2; CMS156v2; CMS165v2. DocuTAP’s certification also utilizes the following software: MS Excel and Secure Exchange Solutions.
Costs and Limitations
This certified product-version requires recurring monthly costs for practice management, electronic claims, standard reports, online community, electronic remittance, online check-in, enterprise dashboard, insurance verification, Coding Made Easy, electronic health records, discharge instructions, cloud hosted, support, electronic faxing, interactive PDFs, DocuTAP Analytics, ePrescribing, patient portal, direct messaging functionality (including transitions of care, discharge summaries, and clinical messaging functionality), and interfaces to lab, radiology, and reporting to immunization registries, cancer registries, and public health agencies. There are also one-time costs for product implementation and training. Both upfront implementation and training costs and recurring monthly license costs cover all providers at a clinic or site. There are no additional contractual or technical limitations.
The following versions have been certified:
- 5.1 - https://chpl.healthit.gov/#/product/5202
- 5.2 - https://chpl.healthit.gov/#/product/3548
- 5.3 - https://chpl.healthit.gov/#/product/3552
- 5.4 - https://chpl.healthit.gov/#/product/3791
- 5.5 - https://chpl.healthit.gov/#/product/4676
- 5.6 - https://chpl.healthit.gov/#/product/4816
- 5.7 - https://chpl.healthit.gov/#/product/4701
- 5.8 - https://chpl.healthit.gov/#/product/7709
- 5.9 - https://chpl.healthit.gov/#/product/8343
- 5.10 - https://chpl.healthit.gov/#/product/8344
- 5.11 - https://chpl.healthit.gov/#/product/8345