Who We Need:
Healthcare IT is where the cutting-edge action is at right now and our developers are given liberties to express creativity in designing and building innovative solutions. At DocuTAP, we foster a culture and environment that is fun, yet productive. As an intern in Software Development, you will gain real life experience that will build upon what you’ve learned in the classroom. If you have a passion for software design, coding and debugging, we want to talk with you!
What You’ll Do:
- Documentation and testing new software applications
- Assessment of new application ideas
- Research competitor offerings
- Develop applications (coding, programming)
- Interview beta testers
- Other duties assigned
- We are looking for students majoring in Computer Science/Network Engineering, Engineering or Mathematics ideally.
- Positive attitude a must. Highly motivated, able to work independently and an amazing team player
- Solid understanding of algorithms, design patterns, refactoring, version control and coding skills
- Understanding of other languages such as C#, Python, Ruby, SQL etc.
- Must be able to understand and articulate normalization in relational database design
- Aptitude towards solving problems and understanding complex concepts.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Internship will be 10 weeks, from June to August, 2018
- Applications will be accepted until December 1, 2017
- This is a paid internship
- Interns will have a designated navigator
- Interns will present their program findings to DocuTAP's Executive Team
- Interns will work with and meet some of the most innovative minds in healthcare
- Nerf gun wars are likely!
Please apply here!