Who We Need:
You’re the most organized person you know and you have the keen ability to not only keep yourself on the straight and narrow but everyone else too. Sound like you? If so, we have an internship opportunity in our Project Management Office that could be the exact fit you’re seeking.
As the title eludes, we have a lot of projects that need a ringleader to keep things moving. The ideal Project Intern will be very comfortable working with leaders across the organization as well as an asset to the PMO team. In this role, you will experience how DocuTAP strives to improves processes and keep quality projects on target.
What You’ll Do:
· Assist project managers in tracking and supporting a variety of projects and project components as assigned
· Foster effective, positive business relationships with all parties throughout the project phases
· Help Project Managers roll out plans of new functionality to project teams and DocuTAP clients
· Attend and participate in project meetings
· Help maintain up-to-date documentation for assigned projects
· Deliver accurate and timely project status updates throughout all project phases
· Superior communication (verbal, written, presentation, etc.) and interpersonal (tact, diplomacy, influence, etc.) skills essential for working within the internal project team and while managing external vendor and client relationships
· Highly motivated individual who is able to perform under pressure
· Excellent organization and time management skills
· Familiar with Windows-based applications and MS Office software products
· Must enjoy participating in department lunches, companywide Wii bowling tournaments, and other group events
· Internship will be 10 weeks, from June to August, 2018
· Applications will be accepted until December 1, 2017
· This is a paid internship
· Interns will have a designated navigator
· Interns will present their program findings to DocuTAP's Executive Team
· Interns will work with and meet some of the most innovative minds in healthcare
· Nerf gun wars are likely!
Please Apply here!