Who We Need:
If you’re upbeat, team-centric, and can assist with multiple projects while quickly adapting to changing business priorities, we want to talk with you! As an intern with DocuTAP’s implementation team, you’ll get to experience first-hand how our EMR technology is successfully adopted by our clinic partners. If you have a passion for technology and medicine, this is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
What You’ll Do:
- Assist Implementation Project Managers in tracking and supporting a variety of projects and project components as assigned
- Assist with project team assignments and handoff from Sales to Implementation
- Help maintain an up-to-date documentation for status reporting of the Implementation Backlog
- Help provide accurate and timely updates of Salesforce information on Implementation clients
- Attend, participate in, and facilitate project meetings
- Perform Administrative tasks associated with ongoing client programs
- Assist with configuration projects as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be a big picture thinker that can easily identify obstacles and assist clients and team members with mitigation strategies
- Highly motivated individual able to perform under pressure
- Superior communication (verbal, written, presentation, etc.) and interpersonal (tact, diplomacy, influence, etc.) skills essential both within the internal project team and externally with vendors and clients
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Strong skills in Windows based applications and MS Office software products, particularly Excel, Outlook, and Adobe
- Internship will be 10 weeks, from June to August, 2018
- Applications will be accepted until December 1, 2017
- This is a paid internship
- Interns will have a designated navigator
- Interns will present their program findings to DocuTAP's Executive Team
- Interns will work with and meet some of the most innovative minds in healthcare
- Nerf gun wars are likely!
Please apply here!