Be ready for the future. Join DocuTAP U, our Internship Program.
Prepare for your future career with us! DocuTAP offers undergraduate and graduate students the summer experience of a lifetime. Join us in beautiful, downtown Sioux Falls for an internship that will change your life, not just improve your resume.
With DocuTAP's Internship Program, DocuTAP U, interns will grow their knowledge in one of the fastest growing technology companies in South Dakota. Interns can choose a specific internal department to join for 10 weeks, gain hands-on experience, and develop valuable career skills for the future.
DocuTAP's focus is healthcare technology, and offers a wide array of departments to choose from to gain experience, such as software development, accounting and finance, sales and marketing, medical billing, IT, technical client support, client training, and corporate development.
Apply to join DocuTAP U today.
DocuTAP U Program Specifics:
- Internship will be 10 weeks, from June to August, 2018
- Applications will be accepted until November 30, 2017
- 10 students will be accepted based on qualifying criteria and company needs
- This is a paid internship
- Interns have the choice of departmental focus
- Interns will have a designated navigator
- Interns will present their program findings to DocuTAP's Executive Team
- Interns will work with and meet some of the most innovative minds in healthcare (Nerf gun wars are likely!)
Are you a word nerd who loves Oxford commas, em dashes, and creating compelling copy? Want an amazing variety of content to write—and to help author company pieces that make impact?
Software Development Internship
If you have a passion for software design, coding and debugging, we want to talk with you! As an intern in Software Development, you will gain real life experience that will build upon what you’ve learned in the classroom.
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing and advertising team in all stages of marketing campaigns.
Read thoughts from our previous Interns over the years.