At DocuTAP, we’re on a mission.
As one of South Dakota’s fastest growing technology companies, we’re on a mission to change the future for good. Since 2000, we have been challenging the status quo and improving the future of healthcare with our distinct urgent care software. We are proud of where we’ve been, but we never settle. To make a real difference, we know we need to be on the cutting-edge of technology, ideas, and new ways of thinking. That’s why we want to hear from you!
DocuTAP is excited to award two $1,000 scholarships to students who are on a mission to help shape the future of healthcare technology with us. Think you’re up for the challenge? Read on to learn more about how to apply for one of the DocuTAP Scholarships.
How to Apply:
In 500-800 words, tell us how society's drive for everything "on-demand" is changing healthcare. The more original and innovative you are in your response, the better.
Start writing today!
- You must be currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate program in the United States.
- Applicants must be 18 years or older and in good academic standing with their college or university.
Other Important Details:
- Deadline has been reached, and we are no longer accepting applications at this time.
- 2018 Scholarship Winners will be notified on December 12, 2018.
- Essays will be judged based on originality, creativity, and overall development/organization of ideas.
- DocuTAP Scholarships will support tuition, fees, books and other required expenses determined by your program, college, or university.
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll reply as soon as we can.