A Little About Us:
When you think of DocuTAP, we want you to think efficiency. It’s both our product and promise. As the leading healthcare IT provider for the Urgent Care marketplace, we have refined every step of clinic workflow down to the second. Our cutting edge Electronic Medical Records (EMR), Practice Management (PM), and Revenue Cycle Services continue to be the envy of the market by providing complete coverage for our clients. We are proud of our success, but we also need your help! DocuTAP’s workforce is growing at a rate of 50% to 70% each year and is always looking to add the next world-changer. At DocuTAP, we work hard but still find time for fun.
A Lot About You:
Are you a strong phone support person who is also a team player, enjoys talking with clients and collaborating with co-workers? Do you enjoy troubleshooting issues and building your knowledge? Do you have exceptional customer service skills? If so, DocuTAP may have the perfect opportunity for you. Read the job description below and send us your resume if your qualifications and experience would be a good match for our company!
Our Tier 2 Client Solutions Specialists are responsible for providing expert technical support to users by researching and answering questions; troubleshooting problems; maintaining workstation and application performance. Our Client Solutions Specialists work closely with internal departments and peers to ensure our clients receive correct and timely issue resolution. Tier 2 is responsible for providing exceptional customer service and support to clients/peers and building long lasting relationships. They are also responsible for building up the technical knowledge of Tier 1 associates through coaching and training.
- Resolve tickets escalated from Tier 1
- Maintain low open ticket count
- Filter tickets being escalated to Dev or PERT
- Floor Walking
- Coaching/training Tier 1 associates
- Assist with creation and documentation of processes
- Focus on improving First Call Resolution Rate
- Motivate and assist team in hitting metric expectations
- Provides answers to clients by identifying problems; researching answers; guiding client through corrective steps.
- Build strong working relationships with clients and team members to ensure client’s growth meets expectations
- Drive improved client satisfaction scores
- Analyzing and interpreting documents, contracts, notes, and other correspondence
- Assisting nursing staff and physician’s to address PM and EMR issues
- Assisting clinics with technical issues
- Following-up on open work tickets ensuring timely resolution and closure
- Fully utilize CRM system for reporting and ticket management
- Escalate issues on behalf of the client to increase priority\
- Monitoring and analyzing client usage of software
- Encouraging workflow improvements and DocuTAP features to clients
- Participate in on-call rotation
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 6 months Docutap Support experience
- Associate’s degree and/or 2 years phone customer service experience
- Minimum of two years of related experience in a medical environment supporting professional EMR or PM client base preferred
Other Must Haves:
- Client service driven
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Awesome phone, email & in-person communication skills
- Must be willing to work nights and weekends: various shifts between 7am and 8pm CST, Monday - Friday and weekend rotation between 8am-5pm Saturday and Sunday
- Must enjoy participating in department lunches and companywide Wii bowling tournaments
- Proficient in Windows based applications, and MS Office software products
- Ability to learn quickly, build and maintain long term relationships and work with minimal supervision
- Ability to listen to others and take time to understand
***Candidate must be able to pass background check and drug screen.
Please apply here!