Who We Are:
When you think of DocuTAP, we want you to think efficiency. It’s both our product and promise. As the leading healthcare IT provider for the Urgent Care marketplace, we have refined every step of clinic workflow down to the second. Our cutting edge Electronic Medical Records (EMR), Practice Management (PM), and Revenue Cycle Services continue to be the envy of the market by providing complete coverage for our clients. We are proud of our success, but we also need your help! DocuTAP’s workforce is growing at a rate of 50% to 70% each year and is always looking to add the next world-changer. At DocuTAP, we work hard but still find time for fun.
Who We Need:
Are you the person always correcting everyone else’s grammar and punctuation? Do you love helping people clearly understand directions and processes? If so, we need you! DocuTAP is seeking an organized, dedicated technical writer to create, edit, and maintain documentation materials for a healthcare-based software application.
The position will be creating documentation, including software release notes, manuals and/or guides, and procedural materials for clients. Responsibilities will include researching, writing, editing, proofreading, and maintaining documentation. This person will follow writing style standards for order, clarity, and terminology—along with creating screenshots/diagrams/charts to support text. This person will work closely with product developers’/training personnel to ensure copy accuracy.
What You’ll Do:
• Create and maintain technical software documentation for client support
• Follow consistent writing style standards and guidelines across documentation materials
• Work with training and product development to create accurate, clear documentation (including interviewing personnel to assess and document feature functionality)
• Coordinate and proofread documentation for department personnel or internal corporate publications
• Other duties as assigned
• 3+ years of related technical writing experience
• Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications, or related field; however, qualified experience may be substituted for education
• Writing samples required with resume submission
Other Must Haves:
• Ability to convert technical knowledge into easily understood terms
• Excellent proofreading, editing, and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Strong organizational and time-management skills with the ability to multi-task
• Ability to effectively work under tight deadlines and manage projects independently
• Advanced knowledge in software, including familiarity with HTML. Understanding of CSS and scripting helpful but not required.
• Experience working with industry writing style, including grammar, sentence form, and structure
• Awareness of web technologies, standards, and usability preferred
• Knowledge of healthcare industry beneficial, but not required
• Must possess a positive attitude, be ambitious, and work well in a team environment
• Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities and assignments
• Bowls perfect games of Wii bowling on the regular and loves to lunch with colleagues
***Candidate must be able to pass background check and drug screen.
Please apply here!