A Little About Us:
DocuTAP is growing at a rate of 50% to 70% annually and is the leading healthcare IT industry within the Urgent Care market space. Our distinct workflow solution, including Electronic Medical Record (EMR), Practice Management (PM), Managed IT services, and Billing Services is currently provided to thousands of clinics across the nation. DocuTAP offers great benefits as well as a casual and rapidly growing work environment.
A Lot About You:
As a Support Solutions Specialist you will correspond with our clients regarding technical support issues and work closely with internal departments to meet client expectations and business needs. You will complete routine tasks for our clients such as adding new users to our platform and other standard administration requests. The Support Solutions Specialist will be responsible for ad hoc projects within the Support Department and will distribute client tickets to our Client Managers for issue resolution. We are looking for a team player who enjoys building relationships with clients and co-workers, enjoys multi-tasking and taking on new challenges. If this description sounds interesting, DocuTAP may have the perfect opportunity for you. Read the additional job details below and send us your resume if you feel your qualifications and experience would be a good match for our company!
- Build strong working relationships with clients and team members to ensure client’s experience and growth meets expectations
- Drive improved client satisfaction scores for owned client base
- Coordinate application support for the customer in a team environment
- Analyze and interpret documents, contracts, notes, and other correspondence
- Assist Client Managers with client projects
- Assist clinics with product support issues, or routing requests to appropriate representatives to process
- Follow-up on open tickets and ensure timely resolution and closure
- Fully utilize CRM system for reporting and ticket management/tracking
- Work with internal departments to prioritize and complete projects within established time-frames
- Escalate on behalf of the client to determine company priorities
- Encourage workflow improvements and DocuTAP features to clients
- Other duties as assigned
- Associate’s degree and/or 2 years phone customer service experience
- Minimum of two years of related experience in a medical environment supporting professional EMR or PM client base preferred
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Customer service driven
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Awesome phone, email & in-person communication skills
- Proficient in Windows based applications, and MS Office software products
- Ability to learn quickly, build and maintain long term relationships and work with minimal supervision
- Ability to listen to others and take time to understand
- Must enjoy participating in department lunches and company-wide Wii bowling tournaments
***Candidate must be able to pass background check and drug screen.
Please apply here!!!