Who We Are:
We hate to boast, but the fact is we’re the leading healthcare IT provider in Urgent Care. We’re also growing at a rate of 50-70% annually, so you’ll want to get on board this fast-moving ship. Our distinct workflow solution, including Electronic Medical Record (EMR), Practice Management (PM), Managed IT services, and Billing Services is currently provided to thousands of clinics across the nation. We offer great benefits, and we’re not averse to having fun on the job.
Who We Need:
DocuTAP is looking for a front-end software engineer who will be instrumental in building modern responsive and progressive web applications unique to health care industry. In this position, you will work in an Agile environment with UI/UX designers, product owners and backend engineers. You will make decisions independently, and as a team, on building effective front-end that make it easy for patients to seek health care, and for health care providers to positively impact lives of their patients. We foster a culture and environment that is fun and productive. You will be working with top notch cloud technologies and tools. If you are looking for a career that is fast-paced, challenging, and offers abundant opportunity and growth potential, we’d love to hear from you.
What You’ll Do:
- Build web components that can be used throughout DocuTAP’s next generation applications
- Participate in prototyping, decision-making, and architecting web health check analytics
- Stay involved from ideation to release of the software. Work closely with product, UI and backend development team members to ensure clean code integration and code reusability
- Perform code review, unit testing, functional testing and integration testing of front-end code
- Share practices learned from professional experience and prominent engineers with team members, and articulate importance of such practices in team meetings
- Consistently deliver reliable software and meet project deadlines
- Collaborate and build partnership across teams to achieve commitment of scope and timelines
- Balance maintenance of codebase and continuous delivery to customer
- Document high-level software and systems interaction and key decisions to make maintenance easier
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent field
- 4+ years of continuous professional experience in developing high quality and security web applications, especially front-end
Other Must Haves:
- Positive attitude a must. Highly motivated, able to work independently and an amazing team player
- Excellent understanding of browsers, DOM, box model, responsive/progressive web design, HTML5, feature compatibility across browsers, polyfills, W3C and accessibility standards
- Fluent with writing HTML and CSS from scratch – without needing designing tools
- 1+ years of professional experience with another language such as Python, Ruby, PHP, C#, Java
- 2+ years of experience using modern version control system, and unit or functional testing tool
- Good understanding of SDLC, web security (SSL/TLS) and reducing attack surfaces
- High aptitude towards solving problems and understanding complex concepts. Great communication skills to explain complex problems and solutions to different levels of hierarchy
- Must enjoy competing in company-wide Wii bowling tournaments and having fun at work
- Experience developing production grade applications with web sockets, service workers and/or cloud delivery with AWS
- Experience with Git, Jenkins, Linux command line and utilities
- Knowledge of Google Polymer and web components, mobile-first responsive or progressive apps
***Candidate must be able to pass background check and drug screen. US residency or citizenship is required.
Please apply here!