DocuTAP is the leading healthcare IT provider in Urgent Care (UC). Through both client and company acquisition, we’re one of the fastest growing companies in on-demand healthcare. As we continue to expand, opportunity to create impact is endless. With headquarters in Sioux Falls and offices in Atlanta and St. Louis, we are actively expanding our footprint in healthcare organizations across the United States. Our distinct workflow solutions, including Electronic Medical Record (EMR), Practice Management (PM), Managed IT services, Revenue Cycle Management (RCM), Wait Time Management (Clockwise.MD), and outsourcing services are currently provided to thousands of clinics across the nation. We offer great benefits, and we like having fun on the job.
DocuTAP believes in a better urgent care experience. For doctors, billers, patients and everyone in between. We strive to craft products and services that make healthcare easier to deliver and that are available on-demand. Every service, every product, every feature we think through ties into our mission of providing a better urgent care experience.
We are seeking an energetic, highly motivated VP of Operations to lead our Client Relations teams. When it comes to change, you are the calm amid the chaos. You use the evolving healthcare landscape to grow and nurture your team while adapting to the new challenges along the path. As Vice President of Operations, you will be the force behind our Client Relations, Technical Support, and Implementation teams. Your passion for developing people and relationships will continually advance those around you and enhance DocuTAP’s presence on the market. It’s not just about thinking bigger, it’s thinking of better ways to optimize effectiveness across the company and strategize for the future. Armed with your knowledge of the industry, you will help us not only exceed, but anticipate the expectations of our clients.
- Provide operational guidance for the company working with the executive team and mid-level management teams. With the CRO, develop business strategy and direction for all client facing teams
- Implement improved processes and management methods to generate higher ROI and workflow optimization
- Develop and ensure accurate financial and customer service measurements are maximizing business opportunity as company continues to grow
- Initiate, develop, and maintain on-going client relationships
- Invest in the growth and development of all client facing teams including: Technical Support, Software Implementation, Account Management, and Retention by providing role vision and clarity, leadership, coaching, training and accountability
- Initiate, own, lead, and drive operations efficiency through process improvement and managing KPI’s
- Investigate team member and customer satisfaction, report findings, and implement strategic improvement plans
- Advance organizational stability through change and risk management
- Collaborate with executive management to build the operations strategy and infrastructure in a rapidly growing environment
- Drive productivity and efficiency by interdepartmental processes and industry trends to ensure the Company is utilizing optimal processes and technology
- Review and update/rebuild Key Performance Indicators and key metrics that will support continuous improvement and growth for employees, managers, and the company
- Responsible for driving and reporting all statistical data in addition to bringing creative operational ideas that will increase productivity
- Track record of successfully introducing and implementing strategic initiatives in a software/start up environment
- 7-10 years Operations experience
- 7 + years experience in leadership capacities
- 5 + years experience in multi-site management
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field required/MBA preferred
***This position is based in Sioux Falls, SD or Atlanta, GA***
Please apply here!!!