A Little About Us:
We hate to boast, but the fact is we’re the leading healthcare IT provider in Urgent Care (UC). We’re also growing at a rate of 50-70% annually, so you’ll want to get on board this fast-moving ship. Our distinct workflow solution, including Electronic Medical Record (EMR), Practice Management (PM), Managed IT services, and Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) outsourcing services are currently provided to thousands of clinics across the nation. We offer great benefits, and we like having fun on the job.
A Lot About You:
You have the skills and expertise required to help Development and Operations work together to deliver value quickly and safely into the hands of our customers. You have a love of automation, an eye for detail, and a passion for delivering solutions to challenging problems. To become a DevOps Engineer, you’ve had years of experience in Development, Release, Operations or all of the above, and you believe that managing everything as code is the best way to build and operate software systems. In this position you’ll develop automation, perform software releases, and help administer development tools.
- Expand and mature the automation capabilities at DocuTAP
- Develop automation for new and existing products
- Perform software release activities
- Create and maintain Chef recipes and pipelines
- Contribute to the establishment of best-practices and standards
- Collaborate with and support cross-functional teams
- Help to troubleshoot and fix problems
- Work to deliver change faster and safer using DevOps principles and practices
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Positive attitude a must
- Highly motivated, able to work independently, and an amazing team player
- Excellent problem-solving, troubleshooting, and communication skills
- Demonstrated technical leadership and the ability to collaborate across functions
- Automaton/scripting experience in Windows and Linux
- Familiar with configuration management tools like Chef, Puppet, Ansible
- Experience automating AWS infrastructure
- Proficient in scripting languages like Powershell, Bash, Ruby, Python, etc.
- Comfortable using Git
- Basic Windows/Linux administration
- Some night work is required for software deployments
- Must enjoy competing in company-wide Wii bowling tournaments and having fun at work
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other related field
- 4+ years professional software development experience
***Candidate must be able to pass background check and drug screen.
Please apply here!