A Little About Us:
When you think of DocuTAP, we want you to think efficiency. It’s both our product and promise. As the leading healthcare IT provider for the Urgent Care marketplace, we have refined every step of clinic workflow down to the second. Our cutting edge Electronic Medical Records (EMR), Practice Management (PM), and Revenue Cycle Services continue to be the envy of the market by providing complete coverage for our clients. We are proud of our success, but we also need your help! DocuTAP’s workforce is growing at a rate of 50% to 70% each year and is always looking to add the next world-changer. At DocuTAP, we work hard but still find time for fun.
A Lot About You:
A big change is on the horizon for Medicare. Merit-based Incentive Payment Systems (MIPS) are the payment program of choice designed to give certainty for providers, reward those who meet performance thresholds, and improve care for patients. That’s where you come in. You are the expert when it comes to Medicare’s current models Meaningful Use and the Physician Quality Reporting System. You are able to comprehend what the program requires and how to translate that into our software functions to meet those requirements. Your expertise in this field will help DocuTAP and our clients understand and achieve the performance thresholds.
- Maintain and update processes, policies, and procedures for MIPS
- Provide client support and guidance on how to use DocuTAP to meet the necessary MIPS requirements
- Write documentation for client and internal resources and training
- Train clients and internal resources on MIPS and how to best use DocuTAP for MIPS reporting
- Acquire certifications and/or memberships necessary to stay current on matters of compliance, documentation, reporting order to provide professional services in an effective and efficient process
- Work with vendors and various teams within DocuTAP to create sustainable processes for reporting, communication, and submission
- Communicate in a professional, clear and precise manner
You Must Have:
- Previous knowledge of PQRS, Meaningful Use and/or current experience with MIPS
- Strong organizational, communication and training skills, and the ability to manage complex projects is essential
- Must have computer proficiency, including major Microsoft Office products
- Must have excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Must enjoy participating in department lunches, companywide Wii bowling tournaments, and other group events
***Candidate must be able to pass background check and drug screen.
Please apply here!!!