A Little About Us:
DocuTAP is growing at a rate of 50% to 70% annually and is the leading healthcare IT industry within the Urgent Care market space. Our distinct workflow solution, including Electronic Medical Record (EMR), Practice Management (PM), Managed IT services, and Billing Services is currently provided to thousands of clinics across the nation. DocuTAP offers great benefits as well as a casual and rapidly growing work environment.
A Lot About You:
When it comes to sales, you are the full package and understand the total market opportunity. As our Senior Sales Executive, you have the skills to identify potential clients, develop relationships, drive the sales process, and close on new business. You know how to navigate the healthcare landscape, you can identify market trends and provide the insight that drives our strategy. Your ability to work cohesively in a team environment, communicate effectively, and build solid relationships will help keep DocuTAP on top of the Urgent Care marketplace. At DocuTAP, your efforts will be financially rewarded as a high caliber sales professional.
- Sell value and ROI to C-Level business decision-makers
- Ability and passion to learn about our product and new product features as well as perform product demonstrations
- Build and cultivate meaningful relationships with potential clients through phone conversations, product demonstrations, and face-to-face meetings
- Qualify and forecast deals accurately
- Follow up and document communication in our CRM system
- Travel (~50%) to meet your customers face-to-face as well as attend various industry tradeshows
- Become knowledgeable in the world of healthcare, specifically urgent care
- Other duties as assigned
Credentials and Experiences Needed:
- 7+ years healthcare or sales experience
- 5+ years selling enterprise software to c-level business decision-makers at large enterprise corporations
- Demonstrated ability to close enterprise deals
- Strong C-suite/board level communication and presentation skills
- Experience selling in healthcare IT a plus
- Working knowledge of the urgent care industry a plus
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Formal sales training and knowledge of how to practice the golden rule
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, organization, and time management skills required
- Technical capability using video technology, computer based programs, and general networking
- Must enjoy participating in department lunches, company-wide Wii bowling tournaments, and other group events
- Work in a professional manner with exceptional knowledge of how to work a sales process
*** Candidate must be able to pass background check and drug screen.
Please Apply Here!!!