Who We Are:
We hate to boast, but the fact is we’re the leading healthcare IT provider in Urgent Care. We’re also growing at a rate of 50-70% annually, so you’ll want to get on board this fast-moving ship. Our distinct workflow solution, including Electronic Medical Record (EMR), Practice Management (PM), Managed IT services, and Billing Services is currently provided to thousands of clinics across the nation. We offer great benefits, and we’re not averse to having fun on the job.
Who We Need:
We are seeking a seasoned Senior Sales Consultant who understands the total market opportunity, identifies potential clients, develops relationships, drives the sales process, and closes new business. This person will know how to navigate the healthcare landscape, identifying market trends and providing market insight. The ability to work cohesively in a team environment, communicate effectively, and build solid relationships are all crucial components of this role. At DocuTAP, your efforts will be financially rewarded as a high caliber sales professional.
What You’ll Do:
- Sell value and ROI to C-Level business decision-makers
- Ability and passion to learn about our product and new product features as well as perform product demonstrations
- Build and cultivate meaningful relationships with potential clients through phone conversations, product demonstrations, and face-to-face meetings
- Qualify and forecast deals accurately
- Follow up and document communication in our CRM system
- Travel (~50%) to meet your customers face-to-face as well as attend various industry tradeshows
- Become knowledgeable in the world of healthcare, specifically urgent care
- Other duties as assigned
- 7+ years healthcare or sales experience
- 5+ years selling enterprise software to c-level business decision-makers at large enterprise corporations
- Demonstrated ability to close enterprise deals
- Strong C-suite/board level communication and presentation skills
- Experience selling in healthcare IT a plus
- Working knowledge of the urgent care industry a plus
Other Must Haves:
- Formal sales training and knowledge of how to practice the golden rule
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, organization, and time management skills required
- Technical capability using video technology, computer based programs, and general networking
- Must enjoy participating in department lunches, companywide Wii bowling tournaments, and other group events
- Work in a professional manner with exceptional knowledge of how to work a sales process
*** Candidate must be able to pass background check and drug screen.
Please apply here!