A Little About Us:
We hate to boast, but the fact is we’re the leading healthcare IT provider in Urgent Care (UC). We’re also growing at a rate of 50-70% annually, so you’ll want to get on board this fast-moving ship. Our distinct workflow solution, including Electronic Medical Record (EMR), Practice Management (PM), Managed IT services, and Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) outsourcing services are currently provided to thousands of clinics across the nation. We offer great benefits, and we like having fun on the job.
A Lot About You:
You have a competitive nature and an insatiable hunger to find new business and build lasting relationships. As a Sales Executive at DocuTAP, you will be working with our team to sell our recognized, industry-leading product and service offerings to potential clients. Your prowess in sales is rivaled only by your communication skills and networking capabilities. You bring strategy and industry experience to the table as we work to accomplish goals both as a team and an individual. Whether you’re traveling across the country or pounding the phones, you’re perpetually building solid relationships with your customers and helping keep DocuTAP on top of the Urgent Care marketplace.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Sell value and ROI to C-Level business decision-makers
- Ability and passion to learn about our product and new product features as well as perform product demonstrations
- Qualify and forecast deals accurately
- Follow up and document communication in our CRM system
- Travel (~50%) to meet your customers face-to-face as well as attend various industry tradeshows
- Become knowledgeable in the world of healthcare, specifically urgent care
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- 7+ years healthcare or sales experience
- Strong C-suite/board level communication and presentation skills
- Experience selling in healthcare IT a plus
- Working knowledge of the urgent care industry a plus
Other Must Haves:
- Work in a professional manner with exceptional knowledge of how to work a sales process
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, organization, and time management skills required.
- Technical capability using video technology, computer based programs, and general networking
- Must enjoy participating in department outings, company-wide Wii bowling tournaments, and other group events.
*** Candidate must be able to pass background check and drug screen.
Please Apply Here!!!