Who We Are:
We hate to boast, but the fact is we’re the leading healthcare IT provider in Urgent Care. We’re also growing at a rate of 50-70% annually, so you’ll want to get on board this fast-moving ship. Our distinct workflow solution, including Electronic Medical Record (EMR), Practice Management (PM), Managed IT services, and Billing Services is currently provided to thousands of clinics across the nation. We offer great benefits, and we’re not averse to having fun on the job.
Who We Need:
We are looking for a team player. Our definition of a team player? Work hard, play hard (we have a brewery, gym, and a restaurant in our building, so pick your poison). Care about your co-workers and our clients. Be sincere, get your work done, make money (after all, it is sales).
As a sales consultant at DocuTAP, you will be working with our team to sell our recognized, industry-leading product and service offerings to potential clients. The ability to work with a team, yet be independent, be competitive to hit yours and the team goals, and ultimately building solid relationships with your customers are all crucial components of this role. At DocuTAP, your efforts will be financially rewarded as a high-caliber sales professional.
This position is located in Sioux Falls, SD. The selected candidate may have potential to be remote with expectations of extensive travel to the Sioux Falls corporate office as well as travel to potential customers.
What You’ll Do:
- Build your business through working inbound leads and executing outbound business development activities. Cold calling, regional travel and outbound strategy to fulfill pipeline is required. (If you’re a hunter, we want to talk to you!)
- Let the customers fall in love with you and the product. Constant, sincere communication is a must.
- Ability and passion to learn about our product and new product features as well as perform product demonstrations. You’ll always be learning!
- Document, document, document in our CRM system.
- Travel (~30-50%) to meet your customers face-to-face as well as attend various industry tradeshows.
- Become knowledgeable in the world of healthcare, specifically urgent care.
- Accept this challenge and your dry cleaner may suffer, if you’re used to wearing suits/dress clothes! We wear jeans daily, except in summer (yeah, all six weeks of it) when corporate policy mandates shorts and flip-flops. Yes. We do work in shorts and flip flops, except for when visiting customers, but we hope that’s a given.
- Other duties as assigned (because that’s how we roll).
- 3-5 years healthcare or sales experience. If you have nursing/healthcare experience and are looking for your next step, we’d love to talk with you!
- If you’re competitive and like to motivate yourself and others, we need to meet
- Experience with urgent care, primary care, or emergency medicine is a plus.
Other Must Haves:
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, organization, and time management skills required.
- Technical capability using video technology, computer based programs, and general networking.
- Must enjoy participating in department outings, companywide Wii bowling tournaments, and other group events.
- Work in a professional manner with exceptional knowledge of how to work a sales process.
Please apply here!