Who We Are:
We hate to boast, but the fact is we’re the leading healthcare IT provider in Urgent Care. We’re also growing at a rate of 50-70% annually, so you’ll want to get on board this fast-moving ship. Our distinct workflow solution, including Electronic Medical Record (EMR), Practice Management (PM), Managed IT services, and Billing Services is currently provided to thousands of clinics across the nation. We offer great benefits, and we’re not averse to having fun on the job.
Who We Need:
Dev Ops Engineering is the force-multiplier at DocuTAP that empowers our development teams to rapidly develop new features and deliver them into the hands of our customers. As a Dev Ops Engineer you will contribute to all aspects of release including configuration management, builds, and deployment.
We’re looking for someone with awesome automation and leadership skills who can help us rapidly mature our release automation. You’ll work with development and infrastructure teams to design, implement, and operate software delivery pipelines for new and existing products. To thrive in this position, you’ll need to have a love of automation, an eye for detail, and a passion for delivering solutions to challenging problems.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead the effort to expand and mature the automation capabilities at DocuTAP
- Develop automation for new and existing products
- Create and maintain scripts in Chef, Powershell, Ruby, Bash, and others
- Perform software deployments
- Build, package, label, and track release artifacts
- Maintain detailed and accurate records
- Design and document release procedures
- Contribute to the establishment of best-practices and standards
- Other duties as assigned
- Positive attitude a must. Highly motivated, able to work independently, and an amazing team player
- Excellent problem-solving, troubleshooting, and communication skills
- Demonstrated technical leadership and the ability to collaborate across functions
- 3+ years of automaton/scripting experience in Windows and Linux
- Proficient in scripting languages like Powershell, Bash, Ruby, Python, etc.
- Comfortable using Git and Subversion
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Some night work is required for releases
- Must enjoy competing in company-wide Wii bowling tournaments and having fun at work
- Experience using configuration management tools like Chef, Puppet, Ansible
- Experience automating AWS infrastructure
- Previous Release Engineering or DevOps experience
Other Must Haves:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other related field
- 5+ years professional software development experience
***Candidate must be able to pass background check and drug screen.
Please apply here!