Who We Are:
DocuTAP is growing at a rate of 50% to 70% annually and is the leading healthcare IT industry within the Urgent Care market space. Our distinct workflow solution, including Electronic Medical Record (EMR), Practice Management (PM), Managed IT services, and Billing Services is currently provided to thousands of clinics across the nation. DocuTAP offers great benefits as well as a casual and rapidly growing work environment.
Who We Need:
Are you a team player with great communication skills and an attention to detail? Do you enjoy researching learning new things? Do you get giddy when you balance the bottom line? If so, DocuTAP may have the perfect opportunity for you. Read the job description below and send us your resume if your qualifications and experience would be a good match for our company!
What You'll Do:
- Run reports to identify visits with overpayments
- Research and identify overpayment reasons and take appropriate plan of action to rectify overpayment
- Contact insurance carriers to address overpayment
- Facilitate refund requests
- Researches, records findings, and communicates effectively with Manager to achieve optimum performance.
- Identifies trends, and carrier issues relating to billing and reimbursements. Reports findings to Supervisor.
- Communicates daily with internal and external customers via phone calls and written communications related to patient accounts and as needed.
- Pursues and participates in education to remain current with changes in the Healthcare industry.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects medical office operations by keeping patient information confidential.
- Full-time, professional position
- Other duties as assigned
Past Experience Needed:
- Minimum of two years of related experience in Accounts Receivable in a business office, medical or technical environment
- Previous experience in a medical office setting and/or experience with an Electronic Medical Record a plus
Other Must Haves:
- Understand the A/R process and knowledgeable of insurance payment guidelines
- Customer service driven
- Understanding of medical terminology and insurance laws/guidelines.
- Excellent organization and time management skills along with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong team player
- Proficient in Windows based applications, and MS Office software products
- Ability to learn quickly, build and maintain long term relationships and work with minimal supervision
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; strong analytical, organizational and time management skills required
- Must enjoy competing in company-wide Wii bowling tournaments and having fun at work.
***Candidate must be able to pass background check and drug screen.