A Little About Us:
When you think of DocuTAP, we want you to think efficiency. It’s both our product and promise. As the leading healthcare IT provider for the Urgent Care marketplace, we have refined every step of clinic workflow down to the second. Our cutting edge Electronic Medical Records (EMR), Practice Management (PM), and Revenue Cycle Services continue to be the envy of the market by providing complete coverage for our clients. We are proud of our success, but we also need your help! DocuTAP’s workforce is growing at a rate of 50% to 70% each year and is always looking to add the next world-changer. At DocuTAP, we work hard but still find time for fun.
A Lot About You:
You’re the most organized person you know and you have the keen ability to not only keep yourself on the straight and narrow but everyone else too. Sound like you? If so, we have an opportunity in our Project Management Office that could be the exact fit you’re seeking. As the title eludes, we have a lot of projects that need a ringleader to keep things moving. The ideal Project Specialist will be very comfortable working with leaders across the organization as well as an asset to the PMO team. In addition to project work, the Project Specialist will spend a good deal of time supporting the VP of Process Improvement.
- Assist project managers in tracking and supporting a variety of projects and project components as assigned
- Foster effective, positive business relationships with all parties throughout the project phases
- Facilitate established rollout plans of new functionality to project teams and DocuTAP clients
- Attend, participate in, and facilitate project meetings
- Maintain up-to-date documentation for each assigned project
- Deliver accurate and timely project status updates throughout all project phases
- Administrative support for the VP of Process Improvement
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree
- Some experience with project management, EMR implementation, clinic management, or related fields
Other Must Haves:
- Superior communication (verbal, written, presentation, etc.) and interpersonal (tact, diplomacy, influence, etc.) skills essential for working within the internal project team and while managing external vendor and client relationships
- Must be a “big picture” thinker that can easily identify obstacles and assist team members and clients with mitigation strategies
- Highly motivated individual who is able to perform under pressure
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Proficiency in Windows-based applications and MS Office software products
- Must enjoy participating in department lunches, companywide Wii bowling tournaments, and other group events
***Candidate must be able to pass background check and drug screen.
Please apply here!