Who We Are:
When you think of DocuTAP, we want you to think efficiency. It’s both our product and promise. As the leading healthcare IT provider for the Urgent Care marketplace, we have refined every step of clinic workflow down to the second. Our cutting edge Electronic Medical Records (EMR), Practice Management (PM), and Revenue Cycle Services continue to be the envy of the market by providing complete coverage for our clients. We are proud of our success, but we also need your help! DocuTAP’s workforce is growing at a rate of 50% to 70% each year and is always looking to add the next world-changer. At DocuTAP, we work hard but still find time for fun.
Who We Need:
We are currently looking for an experienced technology leader/manager to guide our corporate IT administration team. As Manager of Corporate IT Systems, you will lead a group of IT professionals and be responsible for planning, coordinating, and leading activities related to the design, implementation and support of DocuTAP’s corporate technology infrastructure serving internal corporate needs.
Coordination and management of application services, staff computing environment, communications systems, staff onboarding and process efficiency are key aspects of this role. You will manage internal staff and external vendors as you deliver essential services to a cutting-edge tech company. Other aspects of this role include business continuity, performance management, incident problem and change management, maintaining security and privacy standards, and other standard IT functions. Communication, collaboration and problem solving with internal stakeholders is a key component of this role. This individual will apply proven track record of leading teams in best practices to optimize the overall productivity and effectiveness.
What You’ll Do:
- Employee supervision – Lead team meetings, communicate strategy and expectations, prioritize and delegate workload, conduct performance reviews for employees, create and manage goals, administer personnel needs and issues.
- Leadership – Present exemplary leadership skills and be consistent in responses and actions. Be a “lead by example” manager, who leads with our company Core Values in mind at all times. Effectively lead through times of rapid growth and change.
- Collaboration and Partnering – Work with internal DocuTAP departments to meet their needs for IT related services. Communicate status updates, task prioritization, problem resolution effectively. Anticipate growth and design solutions to stay ahead of resource constraints.
- Process Improvement – Drive for process improvement within your team, embrace innovation and support initiatives across departments.
- Employee Growth – Grow and develop your team and always be looking for ways to further your team member’s skills and development paths and build a team of creative, dedicated and skilled professionals.
- Resource Scheduling – Review and update team assignments based on skill sets, priorities and project pipeline demands. Set appropriate project estimates and expectations for stakeholders and provide proactive communication on changes.
- Quality – Manage quality across the direct areas of accountability to ensure successful delivery of IT services.
- Strategy and Policies - Develop short and long term departmental strategies and policies
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a IT related field (relevant on the job experience with a non-IT degree may be considered)
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an IT role involving desktop, mobile, communications and office productivity support.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a senior IT or lead role
- Staff supervision or management experience
Other Must Haves:
- Experience with supporting and administering an internal corporate infrastructure
- Experience managing cloud based software and external vendor relationships
- Proven ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects and priorities in an effective manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Track record of building successful relationship with internal departments and external clients
- Excellent listening, interpersonal and decision making skills
- Experience in leading through change and growing a team
- Ability to organize, prioritize and follow-up on tasks
- Ability to collaborate and work well in a fast paced, team environment
- Aptitude toward solving problems and understanding complex concepts
- Customer service attitude
- The ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of security policy frameworks such as HIPAA and PCI.
- Knowledge of Healthcare IT industry
- MCSA, MCSE or other relevant certifications
- Must enjoy competing in company-wide Wii bowling tournaments and having fun at work!
***Candidate must be able to pass background check and drug screen.
Please apply here!