Who We Are:
We hate to boast, but the fact is we’re the leading healthcare IT provider in Urgent Care. We’re also growing at a rate of 50-70% annually, so you’ll want to get on board this fast-moving ship. Our distinct workflow solution, including Electronic Medical Record (EMR), Practice Management (PM), Managed IT services, and Billing Services is currently provided to thousands of clinics across the nation. We offer great benefits, and we’re not averse to having fun on the job.
Who We Need:
We are looking for a team player who enjoys developing lasting relationships with prospects, clients and co-workers. As an Internal Sales Executive at DocuTAP, you will be working with a dedicated team of sales consultants to support the sale of our recognized, industry-leading product and service offerings to potential clients across the country. The ability to work cohesively in a team environment, communicate effectively, and build solid relationships are all crucial components of this role.
What You’ll Do:
- Assist in and be responsible for creating business planning and executing outbound business development activities as needed resulting in meeting both revenue of software (upsell and new functionality/features) and Revenue Cycle Management services, organic site adds, and more.
- Build and cultivate meaningful relationships with potential clients through consistent communication, cold-calling/social media selling and/or face to face meetings.
- Ability and passion to learn about our product and new product features as well as perform product demonstrations.
- Follow up and document communication in Salesforce.com
- Travel approximately 10% to meet current customers face-to-face as well as attend various industry tradeshows.
- Become knowledgeable in healthcare, developing expert knowledge urgent care trends.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1-3 years healthcare or sales experience.
- Experience with urgent care, primary care, or emergency medicine is a plus.
Other Must Haves:
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, organization, and time management skills required.
- Technical capability using video technology, computer based programs, and general networking.
- Must enjoy participating in department lunches, companywide Wii bowling tournaments, and other group events
- Work in a professional manner with exceptional knowledge of how to work a sales process
- This position is a great introduction step to becoming an independent Sales Consultant.
***Candidate must be able to pass background check and drug screen.