Exciting opportunity with a growing healthcare IT company with a distinctive workflow solution, including Electronic Medical Record (EMR), Practice Management (PM) and Revenue Cycle Services (RCS). Our company provides end-to-end revenue cycle management for our clients using our state-of-the-art product. DocuTAP offers great benefits and a casual work environment.
Are you a team player who enjoys building relationships with clients and co-workers? Are you highly organized and able to keep projects on schedule while working with a variety of people? If so, DocuTAP may have the perfect opportunity for you. Read the job description below and send us your resume if your qualifications and experience would be a good match for our company!
- Complete interface analysis and data mapping for HL7 messages for interfaces between Electronic Medical Record (EMR), Hospital Information System (HIS), Radiology Information System (RIS), Laboratory Information System (LIS), registries, etc.
- Implementation of HL7 interfaces using an interface engine
- Coordinate HL7 test message transfer and acceptance with the vendor
- Establish and maintain interface documentation, to include interface project tracking as well as technical documentation
- Provide status updates to the project manager on interface delivery
- Follow-up on active interface projects to make sure they are progressing to the expected timeline
- Train and support interface products as internal support and in a customer facing capacity as needed
- Research healthcare industry standards regarding interoperability
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Education/Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
- Minimum of two years of related experience in data mapping and system interface environment supporting professional workforce
- Previous experience with Corepoint or similar interface engine a plus
- Previous experience with an EMR a plus
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Excellent organization and time management skills required
- Strong team player
- Ability to learn quickly, build and maintain long term relationships and work with minimal supervision
**Candidate must be able to pass background check and drug screen.**