Who We Are
We hate to boast, but the fact is we’re the leading healthcare IT provider in Urgent Care. We’re also growing at a rate of 50-70% annually, so you’ll want to get on board this fast-moving ship. Our distinct workflow solution, including Electronic Medical Record (EMR), Practice Management (PM), Managed IT services, and Billing Services is currently provided to thousands of clinics across the nation. We offer great benefits, and we’re not averse to having fun on the job.
Who We Need:
We have an opening for an Information Security Analyst to work as part of the Information Security team to carry out the daily operation of our security program. In a thriving healthcare industry, data security and compliance are critical. You will help to ensure that security policies and procedures are effectively implemented, reviewed, audited and maintained. You will also help to maintain compliance such as HIPAA, SOC II and PCI/DSS. If you have acute attention to detail, are a team player, and enjoy working in a fast paced environment, DocuTAP may have the perfect opportunity for you.
What You'll Do:
Auditing and Review:
- Maintain and perform daily information security operations
- Perform application auditing and security testing
- Assist in security audits, risk assessments, controls analysis and information security review process
- Perform a variety of recurring tasks such as: user access reviews, firewall rule review, log review, etc.
- Analyze internal vulnerability scan results
- Gather security related requirements for new software applications
- Facility access control administration
- Periodically review security procedures to keep current with regulatory and business changes
- Assist with HIPAA risk assessments and Service Organization Control (SOC) reviews
- Assist in promoting security awareness to all staff
- Participate in the implementation of new or changed security solutions
- Participate in security scanning and risk assessment of project changes and implementations
- Attention to detail
- Ability to examine large amounts of data
- Understanding of the information technology security space
- Holds or is interested in pursuing information security related certifications
- Ability to prioritize and follow-up on tasks
- Ability to collaborate and work well in a fast paced, team environment
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as necessary
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills regardless of audience
- Knowledge of Healthcare IT industry preferred
- Customer service attitude
- Must enjoy competing in company-wide Wii bowling tournaments and having fun at work.
Other Must Haves:
- Experience in Network and Security Administration, Information Technology or a similar field
- Minimum two years in IT Security. Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- CISSP, HCISPP, GAIC or other security/compliance certification preferred.
***Candidate must be able to pass background check and drug screen.
Please apply here!