A Little About Us:
When you think of DocuTAP, we want you to think efficiency. It’s both our product and promise. As the leading healthcare IT provider for the Urgent Care marketplace, we have refined every step of clinic workflow down to the second. Our cutting edge Electronic Medical Records (EMR), Practice Management (PM), and Revenue Cycle Services continue to be the envy of the market by providing complete coverage for our clients. We are proud of our success, but we also need your help! DocuTAP’s workforce is growing at a rate of 50% to 70% each year and is always looking to add the next world-changer. At DocuTAP, we work hard but still find time for fun.
A Lot About You:
You’re the most organized person you know and you have the keen ability to not only keep yourself on the straight and narrow but everyone else too. Sound like you? If so, we have an opportunity in our Project Management Office that could be the exact fit you’re seeking. This job goes a step beyond your normal Project Specialist position and really speaks to the inquisitive soul as you’ll have plenty of opportunities to research market trends, regulations and best practices and help our clients use that information to have a successful start in their new clinic. As time allows, we’ll also work with you on understanding the DocuTAP project approach which is a healthy blend of project and process that you will then apply to the projects assigned to you.
- Research site demographics per client parameters
- Create tables for data presentation
- Research state/local regulatory information as needed for client compliance
- Construct and/or customize forms and documents to suit the client’s needs for operations and compliance
- Periodically attend seminars on current trends in urgent care, occupational medicine or similar appropriate fields to enhance operations
- Manage and coordinate client tasks and timelines as they open their new location
- Assist project managers in tracking and supporting a variety of projects and process improvement initiatives as assigned
- Foster effective, positive business relationships with all parties throughout the project phases, both client facing and within the company
- Attend, participate in, and facilitate project meetings
- Maintain up-to-date documentation for each assigned project
- Deliver accurate and timely project status updates throughout all project phases
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree
- Some experience with project management, EMR implementation, clinic management, or related fields
Other Must Haves:
- Must be able to work independently
- Superior communication (verbal, written, presentation, etc.) and interpersonal (tact, diplomacy, influence, etc.) skills essential for working within the internal project team and while managing external vendor and client relationships
- Must be a “big picture” thinker that can easily identify obstacles and assist team members and clients with mitigation strategies
- Highly motivated individual who is able to perform under pressure
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Proficiency in Windows-based applications and MS Office software products
- Must enjoy participating in department lunches, company-wide Wii bowling tournaments, and other group events
***Candidate must be able to pass background check and drug screen.
Please apply here!!!