A Little About Us:
We hate to boast, but the fact is we’re the leading healthcare IT provider in Urgent Care (UC). We’re also growing at a rate of 50-70% annually, so you’ll want to get on board this fast-moving ship. Our distinct workflow solution, including Electronic Medical Record (EMR), Practice Management (PM), Managed IT services, and Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) outsourcing services are currently provided to thousands of clinics across the nation. We offer great benefits, and we like having fun on the job.
A Lot About You:
DocuTAP is seeking a highly motivated, results-oriented Client Success Manager. You will have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology within a challenging environment. Ideal candidates must possess a passion for strong relationship building and a knack for bridging the gap with clients, possess a very strong understanding of the urgent care space, along with the ability to grow the revenues. As one of the fastest growing software companies in the world, DocuTAP is always looking for talented professionals with the focus and the drive to go farther.
- Become a trusted advocate and liaison to assigned clients and DocuTAP
- Deliver proactive customer contact strategy to drive customer renewals, add-on software and services sales by ensuring accounts have a timely and complete understanding of DocuTAP’s product offerings
- Develop measurable goals to track and trend results on the overall plan and revenue opportunities
- Increase customer satisfaction by understanding business needs and recommending things like: product/module additions, model changes or expanded usage.
- Leverage DocuTAP resources and industry expertise, forming a strong relationship with assigned clients.
- Identify at risk renewals and address issues with internal teams
- Forecast retention, renewal and satisfaction status for assigned accounts
- Provide overflow support for Presales (product demonstrations) and support for services project
- Position DocuTAP as the industry leading EMR/PM and Billing solution to the existing client base.
- Full utilization of internal customer relationship management system and forecasting tools.
- Identifies opportunities within DocuTAP to enhance the client experience.
- Attend training to grow both DocuTAP knowledge and healthcare industry expertise.
- Develop and understanding of industry trends and relevant business driver in the urgent care arena.
- Attendance and participation in Trade Shows.
- Full time, exempt, professional position.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3-5 years account management, urgent care business practice solutions, clinical, revenue cycle or consulting experience (traditional or ambulatory PM/EMR experience a plus).
Other Must Haves:
- Customer service orientated with the ability to create a positive impression of DocuTAP when responding to customers
- Ability to negotiate and up-sell product and service offerings
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Takes initiative to identify issues, solve problems, and communicate proactively.
- Understanding of medical terminology and Electronic Medical Records.
- Must enjoy participating in department lunches, companywide Wii bowling tournaments, and other group events
- Ability to learn and assimilate technical information quickly
- Demonstrated ability to defuse difficult customer situations
- Excellent judgment and solid decision making skills
*** Candidate must be able to pass background check and drug screen.