Who We Are:
DocuTAP is the leading healthcare IT provider in Urgent Care (UC). Through both client and company acquisition, we’re one of the fastest growing companies in on-demand healthcare. As we continue to expand, opportunity to create impact is endless. With headquarters in Sioux Falls and offices in Atlanta and St. Louis, we are actively expanding our footprint in healthcare organizations across the United States. Our distinct workflow solutions, including Electronic Medical Record (EMR), Practice Management (PM), Managed IT services, Revenue Cycle Management (RCM), Wait Time Management (Clockwise.MD), and outsourcing services are currently provided to thousands of clinics across the nation. We offer great benefits, and we like having fun on the job.
DocuTAP believes in a better urgent care experience. For doctors, billers, patients and everyone in between. We strive to craft products and services that make healthcare easier to deliver and that are available on-demand. Every service, every product, every feature we think through ties into our mission of providing a better urgent care experience.
Who We Need:
DocuTAP is seeking an accomplished hands-on leader that is “geeked” out about value-based SaaS data solutions. This role will be driving the future of our data platforms and services by working with our product managers to deliver innovative and industry leading data products to our clients and stakeholders. If you are driven and get excited about things like cloud analytics, data discovery and visualization, self-service BI, master data and data quality, mobile BI and the latest data warehouse architectures and have a proven track record of embracing, leveraging and implementing those solutions and concepts, this role would be an ideal fit.
The Director of Business Intelligence and Data Science is a hands-on leadership role driving the future of value based data solutions for our SaaS clients and internal power users. This role must find the right balance and solutions sets for a wide variety of end user needs from BI analytics, dashboarding, reporting, data mining, self-service reporting and data discovery and operational data flows. Primary responsibilities include defining the technical architecture strategy and implementation of solutions on that architecture in an iterative and agile manner.
What You’ll Do:
The Director of Business Intelligence and Data Science will be responsible for all strategic, tactical, operational, team and technical resource leadership accountabilities associated with the following areas:
- Data architecture strategic vision and tactical execution
- Data sourcing, acquisition and integration
- Data warehousing (client facing SaaS and internal corporate)
- End-user and system to system based data solutions
- Client and vendor integrations
- Custom and project based client solutions
- Data and BI Center of Excellence
- Highest escalation point for client and corporate facing production support
- Collaborating to find ways to leverage existing and new data and information in company’s products and services to provide value based products
- Creating and maintaining data solutions for an industry leading market stance
- A degree in computer science, mathematics or a related field is required
- A minimum of 10 years of progressive experience in a directly related area, during which both hands-on and leadership capabilities have been clearly demonstrated
- Experience in both client facing SaaS and internal company facing delivery models
- Extensive experience in creating data architecture models supporting a wide variety of end use cases including client facing data products, data mining, dashboards, data visualization, data streaming, file processing, etc.
- Proven experience creating strategies and executing on innovative and leading-edge data solutions (i.e. big data, AI, ML, native cloud scale, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with multiple BI and data warehousing architectures and toolsets
- Experience and value based understanding of automation and DevOps for data solutions (CI/CD, automated test suites, cloud scalability, software defined infrastructure, etc.)
- Experienced in value based integration of disparate data from multiple systems, vendors and acquired solutions.
- Ability to manage and balance transformational roadmap initiatives alongside high day to day ad hoc data needs
- Proven ability of balancing speed to market, agility, scalability, robustness and security
- Accountable for leading a team of highly technical team members in providing project and production management
- Strong sense of user/customer experience and needs for both external clients and internal power-users
- Ability to effectively evaluate and communicate the potential value of emerging solutions like machine learning and artificial intelligence
- A solid understanding and experience in cloud-based / cloud-scale data solutions
- Demonstrated history of keeping current on key data and BI trends
- A solid understanding of the BI vendor, open source and cloud platform landscape
- Proven ability to work effectively with a product management team in delivering relevant and value based data solutions for B2B and B2B2C products
- Proven ability to establish and articulate a vision, set goals, develop and execute strategies, and track and measure results
- Proven ability to build and motivate a team to achieve well communicated expectations
- Proven skills to work effectively across internal functional areas in ambiguous situations
- A solid and inherent understanding and application of data security
Great Benefits & Culture
- Fast paced
- Tasty drinks and snacks
- Health, Dental and Vision
- Relaxed vacation policy
- Weekly cookouts
- Casual dress
***Candidate must be able to pass background check and drug screen.
Please apply here!