Exciting opportunity with a growing healthcare IT company with a distinctive workflow solution, including Electronic Medical Record (EMR), Practice Management (PM) and Revenue Cycle Services (RCS). Our company provides end-to-end revenue cycle management for our clients using our state-of-the-art product. DocuTAP offers great benefits and a casual work environment.
DocuTAP is looking for a motivated and capable Web Developer to enhance and meet roadmap goals for our medical software that is used in clinics worldwide. Healthcare IT is where the cutting-edge action is at right now and our developers are given liberties to express creativity in designing and building innovative solutions. We foster a culture and environment that is fun, yet productive. If you are looking for a career that is fast-paced, challenging, and offers abundant opportunity and growth potential, then submit your resume for consideration.
- Lead the design and development of product features in web applications
- Provide technical leadership (architecture, design, development oversight) and team leadership (planning, collaboration, driving results)
- Maintain a level of expertise in current Web technologies while developing further skills in emerging technologies
- Mentor less-experienced developers in quality and efficiency across SDLC
- Consistently meet project deadlines while managing to scope and budget
- Partner across departments and with other senior technical staff to understand existing limitations and opportunities within current product to effectively build out scalable and distinctive solutions
- Actively participate in project estimation and peer reviews
- Ensure that designs meet performance, security, usability, reliability and scalability requirements
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Education/Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent field; Master’s degree preferred
- Experience with parsing xml and JSON data formats
- Experience working within agile scrum methodology
- Experience automating TDD and BDD tests
- Experience creating and maintaining complex, single page, web applications for many concurrent users
- Experience with web security best practices
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Demonstrated professional experience in Web/Internet security
- Expertise in n-tier Web Application Design, Development and Deployment
- Demonstration of flexible and efficient time management with ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks and projects
- Highly motivated and able to work independently
- Aptitude in solving problems, using critical thinking skills and applying knowledge towards complex concepts and problem spaces
- Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills and detail-oriented
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Java Spring Security Framework experience a plus
***Candidate must be able to pass background check and drug screen.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.