Exciting opportunity with a growing healthcare IT company with a distinctive workflow solution, including Electronic Medical Record (EMR), Practice Management (PM) and Revenue Cycle Services. Our company provides end-to-end revenue cycle management for our clients using our state-of-the-art product. DocuTAP offers great benefits and a casual work environment.
Are you a team player with great communication skills and an attention to detail? Do you enjoy learning new things and interacting with clients? If so, DocuTAP may have the perfect opportunity for you. DocuTAP is hiring Billing Specialists to perform the functions that support accurate and timely account follow-up, collections and payment posting. Read the job description below and send us your resume if your qualifications and experience would be a good match for our company!
- Manages day to day payment posting process for assigned Clinics
- Assist with the management and facilitation of payment batches as needed
- Ensures clinics are reconciled daily
- Assist with Reconciliation for month end processing
- Ensure accuracy in payment posting through random quality checks
- Assists Account Executives with payment questions/concerns
- Acts as the payment posting & Insurance AR liaison for clinics and DocuTap
- Answers/responds to correspondence related to patient accounts.
- Communicates daily with internal and external customers via phone calls and written communication.
- Manages outstanding insurance AR for assigned Clinics
- Assist with the oversight of AR logs as needed
- Submits corrected insurance claims and/or appeals as necessary
- Researches, records findings, and communicates effectively with Manager to achieve optimum performance.
- Pursues and participates in education to remain current with changes in the Healthcare industry.
- Identifies trends, and carrier issues relating to billing and reimbursements. Reports findings to Supervisor.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects medical office operations by keeping patient information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Full-time, professional position
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Education/Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of two years of related experience in a business, medical or technical environment
- Previous experience in a medical office setting and/or experience with an Electronic Medical Record preferred
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Customer service driven
- Understanding of medical terminology and insurance laws/guidelines
- Excellent organization and time management
- Strong team player
- Must enjoy participating in company-wide Wii bowling tournaments and having fun at work!
- Proficient in Windows based applications, and MS Office software products
- Ability to learn quickly, build and maintain long term relationships and work with minimal supervision
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; strong analytical, organizational and time management skills required
- Knowledge of payment posting, insurance company process and ability to handle inbound and out-bound billing related phone calls preferred
***Candidate must be able to pass background check and drug screen.
Please apply here!